A'chiad 16 - Treas 3, 6640
- Rig Bigny, Gnomish Beastmaster
- Flit, bat familiar
- Midnight, Panther
- Noona, Lion
- Faufe Yitaw, Dogwere (Badgerwere?)
- Rawf, Wardog familiar
- Aroof, Wardog familiar
- Llarm Paphyra, Elvish Polydoctorate
- The Metal Man, construct
- Caranthir, Human Leader of Men
- Rhea Trueheart, Elvish Nightblade
- Lucille "Luce" Burwood, Fighter
- Elenora Garrard, White Mage
- Gimli Trollriver, Dwarven Fury
- Laurita Gomez, Priestess
- Herman Thorpe, Ectomancer
- Baelnar Grimtor, Dwarven Sapper
- Herman Thorpe, Ectomancer
- Crolack, Thrassian Gladiator
- Kurt Steinbacke, Dwarven Deep Monk
- Saphira Moonstone, Gold Skinscribe
- Pentzkin Singletossle Pocketspringer, gnomish beastmaster
- Alun Tsornyl, Sylph Ranger
- Aingeal Bàs Eleonara, Witch
Continuing the exploration of the strange rooms, Aingeal moved to the room full of items. As she was looking, Laurita used a Rod of Cancellation to un-freeze poor Saphira. After perusing the displays, she grabbed a wand, then a staff; and, spying a rather old, twisted staff made of bone, picked that up too. She and the others looked over some of the other artifacts further in - an ancient pick, a strange flask (which Saphira kept), and a number of other objects. Eventually, having found all they could find, they sighed and moved towards the darkened doorway. After trying a few things, like Continual Light and Dispel Magic, nothing seemed to work, so they shuffled forward, feeling their way through the darkness. It continued for a short way before a trench; they bottom was only about 5 feet down. After some careful climbing and jumping up and down to make sure there was no trickery at work, they each climbed down... and the trench immediately began sinking into the ground!
After a few minutes, a band of light suddenly flashed into the room; a moment later, and they were stepping out into a lush garden, full of... tomato plants? The various vegetables seemed well taken care of, orderly and free of weeds or damage. On the other side of the garden was a doorway, and a man stepped out, greeting them somewhat reservedly. Seeing the staffs in Aingeal's hands, he asked if he could have the ornate staff, then immediately spent a charge from it to Command Aingeal to return the two staffs where they had come from. She did so, though grabbed another wand on her way out, the sneakthief.
After some polite conversation with the young man (who introduced himself as Ronnie, though mentioned that he was also known as Kaos, Ancient Old God of Order, and one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse), the merry band was sent on their way, teleported to BNaaN, a strange, magical continent...
As long as they were there, Saphira decided to have her tattoos replaced... a process that would take six weeks. While they wait, Luce, Elenora, and Crolac have had birthdays... And, some information: two Old Gods are known of on BNaaN, one that lives in the mountains, and one that lives in the far village. One final thing of note: as the days pass, the weather changes, but the weather in BNaaN is... strange. Winds blow that give flight, for instance. How odd.
- Old gods found or heard of thus far:
- Kaos, God of Order and Intelligence
- Old Mother, supposedly a six-legged cow, and Goddess of Earth, Strength, and Cattle
- Gyda Dyn (Glance Left, Glance Right), God of Thieves, Conmen, Charisma, and Get Rich Quick Schemes
- Hinengaro, God of Mathematics ,Science, and Truth-Seeking (it was his flask)
- Moenga Moe, God of ...?
- Sof Zamd, God of Sand, Feebleness, Heatstroke, and Dehydration
- Additional not-so-old-gods heard of:
- Ooze Becky, Cubic Grace, Who Digests The World, goddess of... well, whatever gelatinous cubes are goddesses of
- Görünmez, the Unseen One, god of Invisibility, Minding Your Own Business, and Staying Home.
- XP from Encounters and Treasure: None
- XP from finding an Old God: 1,000 XP each, and 500 XP per henchman.