Cheathramh 23 - Còigeamh 21, 6639; next holiday, Summerfest, 6/1 (only a week away!).
- Rig Bigny, Gnomish Beastmaster
- Flit, the bat familiar
- Clench, the
- Midnight, the Panther
- Noona, the Lion
- Faufe Yitaw, Dogwere (Badgerwere?)
- Rawf, Wardog familiar
- Aroof, Wardog familiar
- Llarm Paphyra, Elvish Polydoctorate
- The Metal Man, construct
- Caranthir, Human Leader of Men
- Rhea Trueheart, Elvish Nightblade
- Lucille "Luce" Burwood, Fighter
- Elenora Garrard, White Mage
- Gimli Trollriver, Dwarven Fury
- Gróin of Norston, Dwarven Sapper
- Laurita Gomez, Priestess
- Quetgar, Thrassian Assassin
- Zarc, Thrassian Gladiator
- Sorvald, Thief
- Mor Gibs, the Wonderworker
- Craydos Silverskin, the Gold Skinscribe
First off, the list of magical stuff! After doing a bit of their own discovery, and contacting a sage, the following stuff was identified:
- Crossbow Bolts +2 (Quantity: 4)
- Displacer Cloak
- Potion of Climbing
- Potion of Dragon control
- Potion of Extra-Healing
- Potion of Gaseous Form
- Ring of Command Plant
- Ring of Invisibility
- Ring of Spell Turning
- Rod of Cancellation
- Staff of Striking
- Scroll of Arcane Spells (Written in Ancient Zaharan): Polymorph Other (4th lvl), Detect Evil (2nd lvl)
- Scroll of Arcane Spells (Written in Dwarven): Haste reversed (3rd lvl)
- Scroll of Ward against Elementals
- Scroll of Ward against Magic
- Scroll of Ward against Undead
- Shield +1
- Shield +2
- Spear +1
- Sword +1
- Sword +1, +3 versus summoned creatures
- Sword +1, +3 versus undead
- Sword +1, Luck Blade
- Sword +3, Frost Brand
- Treasure Map (to 1d4x1000gp)
- Wand of Cold (2x)
Mor Gibs the wonder-fairy managed to scoop up all the gold he could carry from the Pointless Tower all those months ago, and ended up with 9,240 gp worth of platinum, gold, electrum, silver, copper, and assorted gems.
Also in the list of things-from-long-ago-I-forgot-to-write-down, Craydos's spell is "Craydos’s Hardening," which gives a target immunity to dispel magic, and +1 AC. Very handy, if you're a summoner!
Quetgar founded an assassin's guild in Wrapport, and hired some thugs to work for him.
Gróin tried to clear out a second hex, but after running into a huge tribe of trolls, decided to try the other side first. The team only managed to kill a single troll...
The second hex went somewhat more smoothly; Gróin and friends cleared a group of orcs, but were ambushed by some dragons - two young dragons, and two very young dragons. The dragons were killed, but not after destroying Craydos's pet shrew, and bringing Craydos down to 0 hp...
After clearing the hexes for Gróin, they team met back up with Caranthir, and together they killed 5 frost giants, scared off a warband of 20 bugbears, killed a chimera, a frost salamander, 2 remorhaz, 17 skeletons, and scared the ever-loving bejeebers out of a lone thogrin. Continuing to clear hexes, they went on to clear a further 3 frost salamanders and 19 zombies. Moving on, they hunted 24 moose, found the same 20 bugbears and killed 5 of them, before running the rest off, killed 2 caecilian, 8 direwolves, 3 wyvern, and 13 skeletons. All in all, a productive hex-clearing session.
Resting after a hard week fighting monsters, the team were surprised by a lich that suddenly appeared in Gróin's bag of holding! Freddy Bolger, gardener and terrible cook, accidentally became a lich while trying to create the world's most perfect scrambled eggs. He's travelled a bit, but has terrible memory. After insulting Gróin, hitting on Rhea, and summoning a singed spellbook from thin air, he vanished, leaving behind a pamphlet and the smell of old man socks.
- Experience from Encounters:
- 1 troll (680)
- 30 orcs (300)
- 4 dragons (2x Young, 2x Very Young) (2020)
- 5 frost giants (4250)
- 14 dire wolves (1960)>/li>
- 20 bugbears (1300)
- 1 chimera (1300)
- 4 frost salamanders (8400)
- 2 Remorhaz (4500)
- 30 skeleton (390)
- 1 throgrin (80)
- 19 zombies (552)
- 24 moose (1920)
- 2 Caecilian (1140)
- 8 dire wolves (1120)
- 3 wyvern (1140)
- 1 sabre-tooth tiger (600)
- Experience from Treasure
- 1,499 gp worth of silver, copper, electrum, and trinkets that easily sold at the Dwarven market from the orcs
- 25,552 gp worth of all sorts of stuff from the giants
- 25,200 gp worth of stuff from the remorhaz
- 7,062 gp worth of stuff from the caecilians
- Total Experience: 4499 (without Caranthir, Elenora, and Quetgar), 86466 (with Caranthir, Elenora, and Quetgar)
- Experience for Caranthir and Quetgar: 14,411
- Experience for the other PCs (Gróin and Craydos): 15,696
- Experience for Elenora: 7206
- Experience for Rhea, Gimli, and Laurita: 7848
Additionally, there were two scrolls: a Scroll of Arcane Spells (Written in Elven): Light* (1st lvl), and a Scroll of Divine Spells (Written in Draconic): Dispel Evil (5th lvl), Smite Undead* (4th lvl), Speak with Plants (4th lvl), and Delay Poison (2nd lvl).
Last but not least, Craydos hired a helper back when he was travelling: Pentzkin Singletossle Pocketspringer (Male, level 4 Gnomish Beastmaster).
- Str: 13 (+1), Int: 12 (+0), Wis: 13 (+1), Dex: 7 (-1), Con: 9 (+0), Cha: 14 (+1)
- 18 HP
- Carrying: Chain Mail (AC 4), Composite Bow, Whip.
- General Proficiencies: Language; Class Proficiencies: Combat Trickery: incapacitate, Caving
- Languages spoken: Gnomish, Dwarven, Elven, Goblin, Kobold, Common, Extraplanar
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.